Step 1: Add to ICHome App
In order to change the encode settings you will need to setup the device to a ICHome Cloud Account.
- In the app select the “+” icon at the top right to add a new device.
- Scan the QR code on the device or on the box. You can also enter SN manually.
- Follow on screen instructions to setup password to the device and connect it to the wifi.
Note: Notate the password set for the device as it will be needed in later stages.
Step 2: Add to SmartICRSS V2.
ICHome products are compatible with Smart ICRSS via IC Realtime’s myeasyip.com P2P server.
1. Open SmartICRSS
2. Go to Devices
3. Select Manual Add/+Add to register a new device
- Name: Anything you want
- Method: P2P/SN
- Username: admin
- Password: The password that was set when setting up the Device in ICHome.
4. Device status should be Green (Online) after saving the information.
Note: If you cannot connect to the device, check if you are able to see Live View in the ICHome App to confirm connection.
Step 3: Change Encode Setting
- On SmartICRSS Select to open a New Tab .
- Select Device CFG from the menu options (last row 2nd option from the left)
- Select the device from the list on the left.
- Select Camera
- Select Encode
- Modify Encode settings as needed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.