- In the app select the “+” icon at the top right to add a new device.
- Scan the QR code on the device or on the box. You can also enter SN manually.
- Follow on screen instructions to setup password to the device and connect it to the wifi.
Note: Notate the password set for the device as it will be needed in later stages.
Step 2: Add to SmartICRSS V2.
DASH products are compatible with Smart ICRSS via IC Realtime’s myeasyip.com P2P server.
1. Open SmartICRSS
2. Go to Devices
3. Select Manual Add/+Add to register a new device
- Name: Anything you want
- Method: P2P/SN
- Username: admin
- Password: The password that was set when setting up the Device in Dash.
4. Device status should be Green (Online) after saving the information.
Note: If you cannot connect to the device, check if you are able to see Live View in the Dash App to confirm connection.
Step 3: Change Encode Setting
- On SmartICRSS Select to open a New Tab .
- Select Device CFG from the menu options (last row 2nd option from the left)
- Select the device from the list on the left.
- Select Camera
- Select Encode
- Modify Encode settings as needed.
Note: This should only be done if integrating to 3rd party control systems such as Savant, C4 etc. Changing settings will have an impact on cloud functions.